Monday, November 1, 2004

I VOTED EARLY

Well... I did it... I VOTED EARLY!!!  I went in with some friends today... and waited in line... at least one hour and forty minutes... and then it was my turn... i knew what I had to do...VOTE DEMOCRAT...  As a young child my grandmother had always told me... if  you never do anything else that I say... VOTE DEMOCRAT... so it really saves me from knowing much about the issues cuz you know some of that information is just to much... but... i have to say i did know most of the issues today... and if not... I had a lil cheat sheet with me from the Observer, a local paper for "family" that had suggested candidates to vote for... Remember... Get out there and VOTE!!! You're vote really counts... but hey... If your voting for Bush and you really don't know if you want to go vote cuz something is really good on tv... then just stay home and watch your program... and dont waste your vote... then that way AMERICA will be a better place all the way around... don't forget your six-pack for your favourite show... set your alarm... pass out right there on your couch and dont vote.   VOTE KERRY FOR A STRONGER AMERICA!!! LICK DICK AND BUSH IN 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A PLATINUM BLONDE...

LOVE

CONSTANCE

No comments: