Sunday, July 3, 2005

When things are going well... there sometimes can be HELL

well this week has been kind of a chaotic one in the Stone household... something was said the following friday by someone very close to me... and it just made me come even more unglued at the seams... LOL imagine that...  so anyway its been festering with me for a week, and keeping a relationship strained...  But i think because this touched on a Nerve that was formerly from my icky ex...  and i just couldnt get it out of my mind... and i feel terrible because the person that I'm with now is truly a great guy... but just the statement that was made... and the tone... hope i can maybe make everything better... but did i do anything wrong? or should i have just confronted the issue head on?  But instead i was kind of distant...

plus on top of all this... im still on ATKINS...  as of tomorrow it will be a month... if i would have gotten on the scales this morning after i poopped and seen that i hadnt lost anymore i would have said Pass the Bread... ATKINS IS DEAD... But amazingly i stepped on and there was a weight loss!!! that made me happy... so i will try sticking with it for a bit longer and see if the weight really does just seem to drop off...

in other news... Constance had a very beautiful nite out last nite in Tucson... but it wasnt just a gay bar that i went to...  I first went to a Goth Bar... it was a really nice club, that was decorated in Black and Red, and the music was interesting mix of electronica mixed with an industrial feel... it was a really different scene than i was used to but no one gave me any shit!!! So i had a wonderful time... i went with my best friend Allen, and two women that we work with... they are into Goth alot...

well i gotta get off here...

Love & Light

C O N S T A N C E

No comments: