Thursday, January 12, 2006

oops i pushed a wrong button... teehee

  ok ok... put some Dolly Parton in, her newest release... Those were the Days... remakes of classics... its a very good CD... including John Lennon's Imagine...

seriously, i didnt mean to blog this soon, you might think something is wrong, but it isnt but i have to admit i do like coming to my blog for my links to my favourite sites... it saves me time from having to frickin type it all out all the time... but if i go to them all the time, what new things are there to look at... go outside my loop and discover something anew, its like learning about something you've never really cared about before... so let me have another treat... then i shall be back with a link to my search of the day... was it interesting? we will see... brb

ok ok... without even a treat i managed to visit a site i have never been to before, but its takin my computer a bit to load it... oh well... i tried here's the link...  http://www.transamerica-movie.com/    its a movie i really want to see... but i also want to see Brokeback Mountain, i heard its really a tearjerker... love those... Days of Our Lives had me bawling with tears streamin down both sides of my face like a waterfall... it was bad...  Lexie told Bo and Hope that their son was braindead, the only thing that was keeping him alive was the respriator...  Bo and Hope agreed to let them use Zachs liver to save little Claire...  which is actually Shawn's baby...  KUDOS to Kristian Alfonso for her riveting portrayal of a mother loosing her son, and i wish that on no one... she deserves an Emmy for that performance.... oops i forgot to watch Project Runway last nite...

well guess ive babbled for enough time for the moment, talk at ya later...

toodellz

C o N s T a N c E

No comments: