Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rainbows Around the Sun

my friend just called and i went out and experienced a first for me... there was a rainbow around the sun... im going to go and smoke a cigarette and admire it and ill come back at ya and tell you more about it... what wonderment does that bring to an imaginitive mind? could it be a sign? could the prophecies be coming true?brb

                       Rainbows Around the Sun

               if their can be rainbows around the sun,

                  shouldn't there be love for everyone

               if i could make only one dream come true

                   I'd want to share my life with you

                          if the fates are cruel and unkind

                or maybe it wasn't our time....

                         just know you'll never leave my mind

                 in my heart it will be true

                               All the love i felt for you...

                     Rainbows Around the Sun

                            Our love had only just begun...

                   But you couldn't let it be true...

                        for fear of what society would do to you....

                            When I think about you I always smile

                     I know you loved me,

                           to not admit that, you would be in denial...

                      but if there can be Rainbows Around the Sun...

                             and rings around the moon...

                          my heart can empty all the despair...

                        to find love filling the air...

                              without any regrets or cares...

                        Rainbows around the Sun...

                                  get out and have some fun

(this poem is dedicated to the BIG D... you are the man!!!)

all my love... Constance

           

No comments: