Saturday, April 3, 2004

Ramblings from the edge...

Well just a rambling log...  Wanted to show off some of my career wear fashion designs for class... (since I love sharing... and even more... I would appreciate constructive feedback...)  And... if you happen to know any famous designers... i would love to meet them!!!  Bring on Kline, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Laugerfeld... Names Darling... Names...    I have missed taping fridays episode of days... but thanks to wonderful Soap Net... Fridays Days will be shown at 8pm sunday evening.   So I just have to ask my friend to tape it for me.  Well im going to go design some more fashion sketches... will post more in a bit...

love you all bunches and more than all the fishys in the sea

Constance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change the background.