Monday, July 26, 2004

FRUITFUL WEEKEND

WHEW!!!  This weekend has been a whirlwind and a tornado thrown together!!! lets see... spent friday doing the color on my final project for fashion two... and then worked from three til nine... then... on Saturday... i had to work from 8 til 2:30, then went home and begin a major hair removal process... So that the Blonde and Beautiful one herself... Me!, and went to IBT's... to watch a friend from school sing... He was a very good singer!!! And a VERY nice guy... very insightful and wise...  Two of my friends from school went with me... so they both got to see the blonde me for the very first time... LOL   Then... Sunday... I spent all day workin on my project!!!  I have everything done now except for the cover... i even went to kinkos and had it bound together!!! It looks really nice...  Its 20 original designs done by me... inspired by Gucci, 1920's and Pop Art!!!   so since Pop Art was involved... I had to throw in Marilyn since she was one of my pop art favourites by Andy Warhol.  Well its late and i need to get my stupid dairy air to bed...

ps... ive enclosed a pic from saturday nite... hope you like...

Constance

No comments: