Monday, July 12, 2004

Spiritual Re-Awakenings

well... times have been down for me a bit... but i think that all things happen for reasons...  i got fired from my job at Papa Johns last thursday... Long story, if you want to hear it... give me a ring a ding ding ...  but the drama really set in with my mother on the telephone and her blaming my lifestyle choices for all the bad things that I was going thru...   So... to appease her... i went to a church on sunday afternoon... I think it was a penecostal church... i thought that it was the Gay church...   Well after going... last nite i went to pick up a friend so that he wouldnt have to ride his bike in the rain from work to home... well when i got in my car... my check engine light wasnt on... It has been on for at least the past 3 months straight...  And today it didnt come on either... and after school... i went and got another job... i do have to say the Lord works in mysterious ways...  i think that i will have to go back to church next week...  it certainly couldnt hurt...

well thats all for now, remember to explore your spiritality... it can do wonders for you...

love

constance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen I don't want to say anything bad about your momma, but she's wrong. Sometimes you have to go thru bad things to learn new things. Didn't Dolly Parton say if you want to see a rainbow you have to stand a little rain? I read that somewhere. Did you know "Wonder Woman" tv show is on dvd? I saw it at Target. I love you just the way you are!!!

Anonymous said...

aww thank you sweetie
mwah

Anonymous said...

i actually knew that Wonder Woman the complete 1st season was coming out so i got it on the release date... I love it!!!