Monday, April 4, 2005

A Mouthful on Monday starts the week off RIGHT!!!

This is the best monday i believe i had in ages...  It just makes a gurl come alive when the pleasures of another are equally shared... I wont go into detail, but i think im just glowing now... LOL  what a perfect way to start off the week...

I have some news... just news cuz nothing is finished... but i have been working on some stuff to update my webpage...  I havent figured out what the theme is... LOL Maybe GLITTER 2: The Revenge!!!   Mariah? are you ready for another closeup?  I have to say that i have not had the pleasure of seeing GLITTER, but would be interested if someone has a copy and wants to watch it with me... i would be ok... as long as there are some TREATS there with me i can make it thru anything... except MASH!!!  LOL well gotta go...

love and light

Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GURL!!!

(winks)
ur #1 FAN... without me... where would you be? Ponder that for a moment...

i know its deep... but try... LOL

T