Monday, June 20, 2005

Atkins?

Well today marks two weeks on the Atkins diet... im going to weigh tomorrow and see if the pounds have dropped off... LOL will i continue the Atkins? or will i try another diet of eating healthy?  or should go back on my fabulous raisin bran, (the old Dexatrim (it could really suppress my appetite, i havent found anything so great... but that was back in 98 when i was down to a slim 160!!!  but then i met a couple of loosers and then my problems began... but im free of one of them and about to pull a fast one soon on the other... then he will be out of my wig... ill just be sure to give some very important phone numbers over to the debt collecters that are after me because of him... so since this has weighed on my back for such a long time... in 2005 i will finally be free of it all!!!

in other news... i experienced a strange twist of fate as i went to a party with my boyfriend... the hostess of the party was taking us on a tour of her beautiful house... she came to a guest bedroom and showed us pictures of her children... i noticed that she had a hot Son but I didnt pay to much attention to detail to the graduation picture of her son... just had a quick glance... but then i sat there and thought about it as she started to talk about her son... she said that he was a Chef in a big city in the state from which im from, so i looked back at the picture again... and i turned and asked her what was her son's last name... She told me... and i was like OH MY GAWD!!! i went to High school with this guy!!! She told me that she had lived in the town where i grew up for 25 years, and knew my family... LOL its a small world after all... they had moved out here where im living about five years ago...  are you uconfused about where i live and where i lived? i think all that and im confused too...

giving you the Best of My Love...

Love&Light

Constance

No comments: