Monday, July 24, 2006

Goodbye my dear sweet sister

Goodbye my dear sweet Sister

Goodbye my dear sweet sister,

you know i loved you so...

im sorry i could not be there,

and then you had to go...

I cherished all the years of fun we shared,

and laugh at all the times we'd be crazy and stupid...

just for some guy...

I wish i had been there to see you,

It breaks my heart to pieces...

to hear that you had passed,

I loved you so much, and wanted the world for you...

if we could only have had just a chance

for another time together...

it would have been another memory that would have stayed with me forever...

but you definately made an impression, on this missouri gurl its true...

i knew i had a friend that i could confide in whenever...

i know we've been apart for 4 long years,

and the memory of you and your sweet smile remain in my mind

as im fighting back the tears,

it hurts knowing i couldnt afford the trip,

and i never had a chance to say goodbye...

but know in my heart how very much you meant...

i love you so much my dear sweet sister...

your memories will live in me forever... and i will share stories of you

and let your memory live on... everytime i speak your name...

know that my heart is breaking as i write this song...

my dream would be for Dolly to sing along...

I love you my Dear Sweet Sister...

Farewell Mascara... Farewell Sasha... and my darling Seth...

you know you'll always hold a special place in my heart...

I LOVE YOU... and will forever miss you....

you have truly been a very dear friend...

 

this poem is for Seth who passed away this morning... im so sorry i wasnt able to get out there to see you Sweetie... ive been so broke... and stuck in a training that i didnt want to be in... i did pass the test today... but after this news... it doesnt really matter does it? i really gotta go right now... im not doing very well

c

No comments: