Friday, July 7, 2006

just enjoying my friday...

LOOK b4 u CLICK!!!

Well today... i did actually take the time to update my favourites list today on my Journal...  and it was a bit problematic...LOL but i did get it done... i thought... you know if this is my favourite list... shouldnt I be first? so i put my aol hometown pages first, followed by me on MY SPACE (have a myspace account? add me to your friends... love to hear from ya... Check out the song... its Sordid Lives by Olivia Newton-John... they are actually making a series on Logo of this hilarious movie!!!  Then I believe there is a link to lead you to DC comics where you can look for any hero you want in the DC universe.. but... you know my favourite...WONDER WOMAN!!! my LOVE... i actually read the comic before i had ever seen Lynda Carter... the first issue i bought was in 1976 and i was five years old...  followed closely by my other loves... Olivia Newton-John, Madonna, and Days of Our Lives...

finished this week of training... two more weeks to go... and just got off the phone with my mother... that kind of put a damper on my bright and cheery mood... with her preachings of turning my life over to GOD... i believe in GOD and i believe that GOD loves me for who I am... and all that I am...

Love&Light

Constance

No comments: