Monday, May 17, 2004

The Hardest Day

    Today was one of those days that was a bit tougher than usual to get thru... it was May 16th, Sunday...  My Grandpa's birthday... and also the day that my Grandmother passed away... on his birthday ten years ago...  the day started off okay... I woke up early and went to Wal-Mart cuz i was bound and determined to sew me a pair of shorts today... Well before i got to the material, i had to stop at the checkout lines and see what was up in some of my favourite tabloids...  But my eyes immediately focused on the Soap Opera Digest... I had seen a cover with Marlena and Alice... and I thought... wow... the magazine man must have missed that one... thinking that it was a cover from March when Alice and Marlena appeared on the cover... but as i got closer... i read the headline... "They're Alive!" meaning Marlena and Alice... so that really excited me... but later after i got out to my car i started looking at the cover... and i just started thinking... If only I could have My Grandma back as easy as the Horton's get their grandma back... and i actually started crying there in my car in the Wal-Mart parking lot...  it may be ten years but to this day I love and miss my Grandma... she was my best friend.  But I kind of took it as a sign too... maybe this was supposed to happen like this and me find out the news that Alice Horton is Alive on this day... the day my Grandma passed away... to somehow let me know that my Grandma is watching out for me... I love you Grandma...

ps... the shorts... they turned out to be an all day chore... and they arent complete as of yet... ill take them to school with me tomorrow and finish them there...

love you all... and wishing Peace and Love for the world...

No comments: