Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday... Laundry day... and so much MORE

well here it is sunday...  tomorrow starts the first day of classes... for the second pod...   but in the meantime... its sunday... and im off work... and doing laundry... why wasnt i smart enough to do the laundry earlier in the week when i was doing nothing important after i got off work... but NO... i have to save it til my frickin day off... am i F*%K$N stupid...?  OBVIOUSLY or i wouldnt be doing laundry today... oh well im just takin it easy before classes... and looking back on some life lessons... like one that i had to teach myself in San Diego and find myself having to look back upon lessons learned for the answers of how to deal with situations now... and the best way i can sum it up is... JUST SAY NO TO DRAIN-O!!!! even though it could make you skinny... LOL am I a walking contradiction or what?  And on top of it all... im very interested in a person whom i don't know feels that way about me...  What do I do?   any Dear ABBY's out there for me?  Its so frustrating it hurts... but who was it that sung that song Love Hurts... well they must speak from exprience cuz it seems like it always does somehow...    plus im tryin to quit smokin again... im having all kinds of realizations... and confusions...   Are you confused yet?  I am...

wish me luck in class tomorrow

c

No comments: