Monday, May 17, 2004

WHOOO HOOO!!! I got my Shorts Done!!!

Well i started a pair of shorts yesterday... and it took me many hours... and i didnt complete them yesterday... So I took them to school with me today and after i got my work completed... i sewed up my shorts!!!   At first they came out really funny because i had sewn the wrong seams together... and it looked horrible... and the class all had a good laugh... so then i undid the seams and sewed it up again and installed the drawstring...  They are not the best... most coutoure shorts in the world... but as my second real attempt at sewing... i would say that i didnt do to bad...  getting ready to go swim... might post later...

lots of love  to all

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hi. I'm also so proud of you. You're going to school and doing so well. Keep it up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you sweetie... Good to hear from you... Hope all is well in your neck of the woods... tell everyone that i know that you know hello...
mwah
c