Monday, March 15, 2004

1st Day Of School

Just wanted to tell a little about my first day of school... in 10+ years...  I had to be at school at 9am... we got there early so we could go eat breakfast... the closest place was frickin McDonald's...  I think tomorrow I will bring my lunch...  As for school... well... I learned how to make a sleeve out of paper without having a pattern...  I thinkk it will be somthing that i can figure out...  i didnt do to bad today...  Tomorrow i have to go to a different campus to take introduction to social sciences...  Sounds pretty mind boggling to me... but... I'll let you know...  I really enjoyed my teacher... she was very nice and helpful...  

wish me luck tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Connie!!!! You're going to do great!!!

Anonymous said...

Jazura1...thank you so much for posting on my weblog... I was going to send you a thank you letter but i didnt know your email address... so i thought that i would post it here... hope you see it!!!