Thursday, March 4, 2004

The President and JR Ewing... what do they have in common

I have to express my views on the state of America today. I may not have the opportunity to speak my mind on regular broadcast television or anything such as that, but i can share my views in my own little world...  

and heres what I think...   Our President of the USA... who was not elected by the people that is spending all of our future social security money for his current political agenda...  I have to say that I feel he is very much like the dastardly J.R. EWING from the early 80's nitetime sudser DALLAS...  I feel that all this stuff he (the president) is doing is to avenge his DADDY, for them attacking him years ago...  Well ol JR Ewing was very much bent on makin his Daddy proud... and getting all the Oil he could...  lots of resemblences... 

also... his attempt to use the constitution of the united states of america to take away the right for a homosexual or lesbian couple to unite... the constitution was created years ago... and whenever anything has been added to it... it has been to Liberate the AMERICANS... NOT OPPRESS...(I may be dumb but even i know this)   GIVE THE GAY COMMUNITY A CHANCE TO HAVE SOME RESPECT AND HAVE A CHANCE TO LEAD HAPPY LIVES WITH THE PEOPLE THEY LOVE... LEGALLY... BUTT OUT MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: