Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Third Day of School

Day Three down... and i dont know how many more to go... 59 weeks?  Whew...  I have to say my class today was very suited to me... it was Fashion Design 1... and we learn (which i already know how to do...) how to draw the human figure... so you can design clothes on them... HOW FUN!!!   I have to say I am actually enjoying school... So want to admit it or not... I have to say I might be learning something...(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  Dont tell anybody... cuz the dumber people think that you are the less they expect of you...  I learned that many years ago...)   At the beginning of the class we got our teacher off subject and talking about our dear old president...  (She admires him and thinks that he is doing a good job and has surround himself with very smart people...)Well at least he surrounds himself with them... Maybe some of that is bound to rub off on him... One can only hope... If not... God help us all...

No comments: