Friday, March 5, 2004

My Life....

well just wanted to give you the 4:20 on my life...  on Jan. 30th i was fired from my McJob... they said i was being rude to a customer...can you imagine that?  I'm looking at it as an eyeopening experience... and looking at it like this... after getting fired from McDonald's you can only go up from there... I'm actually thinking about sending them a thank you card for puttin me out of my missery!!!   Everybody at work was getting into the new slogan...I'm LOVIN IT... and all i could think of was...I'm HATIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO... Ive found another job... delivering pizza for Papa John's... and i have enrolled into the Tucson Design College... I will be studying Fashion Design!!!!   so the world is looking up for me!!!!!!!!!!   WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

SO JUST SAY NO TO MCDONALD'S...

No comments: