Friday, March 12, 2004

911

tonite i was outside in my own personal privacy fence like little area just for me... and all of a sudden i heard a person being beaten up...  I wondered if i should call 911... then I heard the man call out for Help...  So I called... Don't know what became of it... but I believe that people should be civilized enough to be able to solve their differences through open talks and discussions... 

make love... NOT WAR...  maybe you should be reading my page Mr. President...  I know you handled the 911 crisis well... but... Where are these weapons of Mass Destruction that they supposedly had? Wasnt that the reason the war started?  And to find Saddam?   or am I just a confused blonde... Im not political... but i feel strongly about this... plus i should be able to marry who i choose... and not have the president butting in and telling me i cant...

No comments: