Wednesday, March 17, 2004

2nd DAY OF SCHOOL

Just wanted to post a little about my second day of school... it was pretty fun...  the class was called Intro to Social Sciences...  The teacher was nice...  when i first walked into her room she had music from the sixty's and seventies... then a really good song came on... "Everybody must get Stoned!"  I thought... wheres my treats? I  actually enjoyed the class... it is the Study of 'isms...  there are many kinds of 'isms including Racism, Feminism, Homophobiaism, and the list goes on and on...  I have to say I enjoyed the class...  And I downed some Red Bull before it began... just so i could have wings! Well gotta run... ready to begin my third day at school... will post and tell you what i think of it... i think i will love it... it is Fashion Design 1... so I believe that i will get to draw today!!!!  Yeah!!!!!!!!!

let you know more later

Constance

No comments: